Jan 28 – London, England

Dear mother and sister

Just a line to let you know I am now in London on sick leave. I think I will go to the reserve about Thursday. But my leave is not up unitl the 6th Feb but I think I will go back before I should be on my way home by that time.

Well old London is quite a lively spot now. It is very crowded here. You would wonder where all the people came from. This letter is going to be short. One of the boys are waiting on me to go to the Strand Theater with him. I do not want you to think it is a girl for I do not look at them. I am too anxious to get back home. Say I will put in the picture I cut out of the paper see if you know any body in it. It is just L/Cp and Corpls in it. Well bye bye I will write on the Thursday again. From your loving son and brother Bruce xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment