December 1

Dear mother & sister

Just a line to let you know I am well. Why don’t you write, you are worse then somebody that couldn’t write. How is everything how is Ada. Did you get the letter on Monday. It is snowing here tonight again. We had some route march yesterday out to Hampshire Mills. It was about 18 miles there and back. They had a good dinner for us.

I think we will be sailing for England about the new year. We had another inspection this morning and we prove good and Major Wallace said he was proud of the way we done our drill. I think B Company will be going anyway. We have a fine Major. I am proud of him. Well write soon. I don’t know if I will get home this week or not. But I think I will we will get lots of passes now to we leave. Bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce.

Ps I forgot to tell you I had a letter from Clarence. He is fine. He likes it fine he says they have straw ticks to sleep on. He saw Willie Speerin. He is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment