Jan 25th – France


Dear mother and sister

I hope these few lines will find you well as it leaves me fine at present. It has been over a week and a half since I have had any letters from you but then there has been no Canadian mail up lately. But I expect a big mail any night now.

The weather is quite nice here now. The snow is all gone. Of course there is lots of mud in the trenches. How is the snow, very deep around home this winter. How are you managing for wood. I know you have it pretty hard trying to make every thing go. How is Ada standing the winter. Does she kick up her heels as much as she did last winter.

How is Allies. What does master Roy think of little Grace. I must close for this time. Will write soon again. I am your loving son and brother Bruce Speerin.

No comments:

Post a Comment