April 12 - France

Dear mother and sister

Just a few lines to let you know I have not forgotten you. I hope this letter finds you well as it leaves me fine.

I guess you will be busy at the spring work now. Let me know how you made out and what you put in. I hope you are having as nice a weather as we are having here. Well I have not had my leave yet. I don’t think it will be awfully long until I should get one. I think I will go back where I was last year, Edinburgh. So when I get it I will write you a letter about every day. I saw some of the boys out of Clarence’s Battn they said he was quite well.

Oh yes I am glad to know that Foster got back. He will tell you where I was when he saw me. I am a quite a piece from there now. Well I must close. Do not be worrying.

From your loving son and brother xxxx Bruce Speerin

No comments:

Post a Comment