March 25 – France

Dear mother and sister

Just a few lines to let you know I am well. I hope these few lines will find you well. It has been several days since I have had a letter from you but expect one soon. I received a parcel from you a few days ago. It was OK. It’s date was Feb 7th. The socks fitted dandy. I always receive a parcel from you while in the line and it sure comes in good.

Well I guess it will be getting like spring around home now the weather is dandy here now. I just finished having a shave so I am pretty smooth now. How are you and Ada coming up. Has Allies been down lately. I hope they are keeping well. Well my letter is going to be short this time. I will write soon again.

Now do not be worrying for I am quite well and pray for God to protect me. You may see in the paper where Friz’s is trying to make a little push in some places but do not let that worry you. All that Friz’s can push will not amount to much. Well bye bye dear mother and sister from your loving son and brother Bruce Speerin xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment