April 8

Truro – Easter Sunday


Dear mother & sister

I hope this letter will find you well, as I am just fine at present. We spent yesterday in Halifax and we are on our way back towards home again. I don’t know what is the matter but I think we will be going to St. John. We got to Halifax on Saturday morning. We had a little march up through the city yesterday. We sure have had some time.

How is Ada. Well we have had a trip well worth seeing. I don’t know when I will be able to write to you again we were not allowed to mail any yesterday. But I will write again soon as I can again.

Well this is a pretty nice day for Easter Sunday. How many eggs have you eaten today. We have lots of books in the cars to read. All the boys are fine when ever I get back I will have something worth telling you. And I guess we have lots more to see yet.

Well I guess this is all hoping you will keep well. I forgot to ask Lizzie if she was better but I hope she is well. Bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment