March 25

Orillia


Dear mother & sister

Just a few lines to let you know I am well. It has been three weeks since I was home but I will be home on Saturday if not on Thursday. Say it is nice here today. We were to the Presbyterian Church this morning.

I got back from Toronto about 11 o’clock on Monday night. I like the course fine. I pass my examination all right. I had a fine time, the trouble will be I will want to go back before the week is over.

I am invited out for tea this evening. I don’t know to go or not, they want to get some snaps. It is just a fine day for it too. I hope Ada is fine. Just watch if you have her out not to let her get down in the snow. It will soon be all away and then you can drive as much as you like.

Is any body making sugar around home. I would just like to get home for a week. How are you making out for hay and wood. How is Ada’s oats. Have the hens laid any eggs yet. It will soon be Easter. I will have lots to tell you when I get home. I heard that the people around home are sending Hugh and I a pair of socks. Well be sure and write soon. I remain your loving son and brother Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment