Jan 14

 Orillia


Dear mother and sister

I am well hoping this will find you the same. Well I got through my examination fine. I have a late pass about every night. I think that over half the boys will get a weekend pass next week. I had one coming to me this week. If you are scarce of money I am getting paid in the morning. You can phone in tomorrow evening and tell me it would be all right and I will send you a dollar. And you can send me some when you get your cheque. Now if you want it be sure and let me know.

I was looking for a letter from you on Friday, and Saturday. Say in your next letter tell me when that Oyster Supper is coming off I may go out. I hear that Tom Cowan is home. It is a very stormy day here today. I haven’t been out we had a good concert the other night. We are having things fine. I have no room to kick at all. I am glad to hear that Ada is feeling good. I guess it is warm in the stable. Well Lizzie try and spare a few minutes when you are writing to that little fellow and write to me. Bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment