Jan 11

Orillia


Dear mother and sister

Just a few lines to answer to your letter I rec’d this week and was glad to hear from you. I thought you had forgotten me. How is everything around Moonstone. I expect to be home on Saturday. How is Ada’s shoes have you had them sharpened lately. If you hadn’t you better get her shoed at Shannons right away for it is very slippery around here, and I wouldn’t want Ada to fall she would hurt herself. You can pay Shannon for the shoeing when you get your next cheque. I will phone from Coldwater if I want you to meet me, we are having a big concert in the Armoury tomorrow night again.

Does any of the fellows ever ask when I am coming home. How are you making out for wood, it has been very cold around here. This week we haven’t done much drill. Did I ever tell you about the big fowl supper we had here a week ago today it was a good one. It not much use of telling you to write for you won’t anyway.

Bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment