Aug 13 – France


Dear mother and sister

Just a few lines to let you know I am quite well hoping this letter finds you well. I would have wrote you before this but have been a little busy lately. I know by what you see in the paper you will be worrying about me. Now do not be worrying for I am quite well and going strong.

It has been some little time since I had a letter from you but hope to get one soon. Hope you are getting along fine. Have you got the harvest in yet. How was the oats pretty good.

I bet you have had a busy old summer of it. Never mind I will be home soon to help you. How is Alexs hope they are well.

This letter is going to be short. I will write you a big long letter soon and tell you oceans of news. I must ring off from your ever loving son and brother Bruce

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment