August 15

Dear mother and sister


I received your welcome letter and cards last night and I was glad to hear from you. Glad to know that you are well. I hope this letter will find you well as I am fine at present. It is raining here today. I am on machine gun course this week again. We only have a half a day each day and we have the rest of the day to our selfs. You were over to Orillia the day you sent the letter. Oh yes I got the snaps in the letter you sent. I have got some of them all before but the one where you were taken in the buggy. It was good. Only Lizzie was pretty nearly left out of it. And Ada looks a little thin in it. You must be doing lots of driving.

Well I got the box you sent me a long time ago and I have been looking for another one. It was Ok. The strawberries were fine. And I just finished the sugar the other morning. Well I am glad to know that you got the hay in fine. And I hope you get the oats in fine.

It is raining here this morning but we have had real nice weather so far only a few wet days. Well it is just about dinner time so I will have to ring off hoping to hear from you soon.

I remain your loving son and brother Bruce S.

Remember I love you and often think of you and glad to know Alexs are well. Bye bye B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment