September 4

Dear mother & sister


I hope this letter will find you well as I am fine. I received your letter today that was written on the 17th Augs. I was sure glad to hear from you. I have received three boxes from you. But I have not the box that you posted at Waubashane. But it is likely I will get it in France. I expect to go tomorrow. But there is no telling, it may be a while before I go yet. Tell me in your next letter how you are making out selling apples.

Well it is real nice weather here. Hugh is sitting right close to me. He is quite well. But he wishes he was going to France with me. Will Douglas is well. He is lonesome without Alex. He is in France. He went a week ago. It will be a while before Will gets there. Well I will close sending you lots of love and pray that god will protect us all. I remain your loving son and brother Bruce S. xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment