August 6

Dear sister


I am sending you those ads home to keep for me. I have no place to carry them. You were over to Orillia for the 12 of July. What kind of a time did you have. Why did you not get mother to go with you. I guess she don’t like going places without me but tell her not to let that trouble her. I am having the best of times. If you could only see us or hear us singing I bet you never heard a happier bunch always smiling.

Do my letters be censored tell me. A lot of the fellows have had pieces cut out of their letters. Tell me all the Orillia news, Victoria Harbour and Moonstone news when you write. Well I must say bye bye from a loving brother Bruce xx

Ps remember me to Alexs don’t let them think I have forgotten them and you write a letter for them to me when they come down and I will send them a letter to you so they will get it. Bye bye BS

No comments:

Post a Comment