August 27

Dear mother & sister


Just a few more lines I wrote you yesterday. But I thought about sending those cards home so I am going to put a few lines in with them. I am now going to ask you a few questions. Did you get two snaps of the M.G.S. that was taken in St. John. I sent two, one in with the badges and one in a letter before that. Say do you get the paper called the Kerky Call. I am sending you a piece of heather a little Jane sent me from Scotland. I had more pieces but got them broken. I will get some more if I can. I intend sending Myrtle a piece too if I can get it.

Well I have not left for France yet. Alex went yesterday. We may go tomorrow. It is raining here today again. Well write and tell me lots of news. I do like getting lots of mail and I think I have got my share with any of them.

I will close with lots of love and hoping you are well. I am fine. I will write soon again and don’t you worry. Your son and brother will sure get back to you again. So bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce S. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment