June 13 - Otterpool Camp

Dear mother & sister


I hope this letter will find you well. I am well. I arrived here from the hospital today and feel fine. All the boys were glad to see me back again. Dave was good and glad he has not got a letter wrote for him since I left. Say mother and Lizzie what is wrong with you. I have never got a letter from you yet. I have got tired looking for a letter from you every other body has got over six or seven letters apiece. It makes me think that Lizzie is too sick to write. If she is do get somebody else to write for you mother and let me know how she is. It makes me uneasy and if you are sick mother do write and tell me. Maybe you are too busy. I know there is something the matter. I know I am writing my head off to you. But I hope to get a letter tomorrow, one would just do me so good.

I received a Orillia Packet today. Lots of the fellows getting boxes. I help to eat a half a dozen in the hospital and one here tonight. The boys are all good natured. I find them good wherever I go. Well I was going to say I was not going to write till I got a letter from you but I will write again on Sunday anyway and I don’t lay the blame on you for not getting a letter. Now don’t worry over me I am fine. Bye bye from your loving son and brother Brucexx

No comments:

Post a Comment