June 3rd

Dear mother & sister


I am again writing to you I hope you get all my letters.

And I hope it will find you well as I am fine at present. This is Sunday and things are quiet around here today.

I have not got any mail from you yet. But it is not your fault. None of us has got any yet. But I am putting in a good time and no drill to do. The only thing it may hold me back longer from getting to France. Well how is everything at home. I guess you find lots of work to do. How is Ada, do you do much driving. I guess old Ada wouldn’t know me now. I guess all Alex’s will be well. Has Roy forgotten me. He will be able to run all over now. Well Lizzie is there going to be a picnic at Moonstone on the first of July? Write and tell me all about it if there is.

I guess I will be back off my pass before that time. I expect to get out of the hospital by the 13th or 14th of this month. And I will get my pass right away then. Well it is cool weather here. It be’s a lot warmer in Canada. It is pretty nice around here everything seems old fashioned and there is a lot of fine gardens. Well I have not much to say this time. I will be able to tell you more the next time. Don’t you worry about me for I am quite well and having a good time so bye bye from your loving son and brother Bruce xx

No comments:

Post a Comment