October 3

Dear mother and sister


Just a few lines to let you know I am quite well hoping you are in the best of health. Well I have not got any mail yet. September the 9th was the last mail I have got. It is not your fault but you know how it is. We do so much moving about. None of the fellows are getting any mail but we will be getting all kinds of it when it starts to come. I was just thinking today and tomorrow is Coldwater Fair. I spent a good day there last year and expect to spent a day there next Coldwater Fair. Where you at it. Did you get the prize for any thing. We had a big fair over here last week. All kinds of races and sports. My address is A. Coy. 4th Platoon. 4th Battn BEF Canadians France. Do you get my letters all right. I guess you will get two at a times sometimes.

Well how is Cowans coming up. They never write to me. I got one letter from Bud. How is all Alexs have they been down very often this summer. I suppose Ada has not forgotten me yet. I guess she thinks she has a better master now. Will not have so much driving to do. Do you ever have to take the whip and straighten her up a bit. Is she very hard to catch in the pasture. You never told me where she was pasturing.

Well I must ring off. Close with oceans of love from your loving son and brother Bruce xxxx

Now do not be worrying. I am quite well and trust in god to keep me safe. Bye bye B.S.

Ps I got your letter tonight wrote Aug 25 and was glad to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment