September 26

Dear mother & sister


Just a few lines being I have lots of time to write you a few lines. I owe about a dozen letters. But I am going to write home no matter how many I have got to write. I hope that this letter will find you enjoying the best of health and having a good time. I am quite well. Have not been up the line yet. I like this place fine. I would like to get a little mail though. The last mail I got was wrote the 15 or 16 of Aug., so it will soon be up to me to get a little mail.

Well how are you getting along. Find lots of work to do. I wish I was close enough for to help you for a few days. But I will be back to help you next summer anyways. Ada will have to get to work and plough then.

Well Lizzie I suppose you’re having lots of fun picking potatoes. Do mother help to pick too. Are you selling them. Who is buying. I hear the crops are pretty good in Canada this year. Did many of the fellows go west this year. I know where Leonard Cowan is, I am going over to see him tomorrow night. I see Clarence and Ed every day. They are quite well.

Well don’t be worrying about me because I am in France for I am quite all right.

Well I must soon close. I will write Sunday again if I can. Hoping to get some mail soon. I remain your loving son and brother Bruce S.

No comments:

Post a Comment